Isaac the Ice Cube Isaac the Ice Cube

cool.

old school humor with simple animation. I wouldhave added at the end "Hi, I'm walter the water puddle!"

In the mind of kyle Ep.1 In the mind of kyle Ep.1

pretty good.

as a first flash, this was good! if you're going to do this more, you'll definetly want to invest in a new mic, or at least move your mouth away from it.

pretty good though. if I was a teacher it'd get an A.

omgffa+referencelol.

Yo2New responds:

I have a better mic but I couldn't find it until I was done with the project.>:(
"Don't you just hate that stuff!"

MarcyVF's New Grounds MarcyVF's New Grounds

2 shcv33t.

yeah, great flash, all that crap, blah blah blah.

you want me to beat 91? ok, I will! 207!
NOBODY out tetris's me.

Cursor Attack 3 Cursor Attack 3

cool.

awesome game. but very hard. not really improvable by much, but you should add a difficulty option.

to th gy below me, they DID have an explanation, and it's ASTEROIDS not ASTRIODS. spell rite! (lol jk. right.)

Crashland Crashland

pretty good....

but add a mini- map. I got lost quickly. but otherwise awesome.

chat bot v.3 chat bot v.3

cool.

it must take a lot of actionscript to code a chat bot into flash.

respect to the crazy coder.

Mario land, 8bit ish.. Mario land, 8bit ish..

cool.

I might use this myself in an upcoming game... keep on rocking.

Submarines Submarines

verily cool.

nice. btw, who's the kursk?

noodlz15 responds:

The Kursk was a Russian submarine that was lost in the Atlantic a few years ago; none of the crew was recovered and most were expected to have asphyxiated to death. That's why the song goes from dark minor chords to triumphant but saddening major; it represents the trapped men being found just a few hours too late.

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_submarine_Kursk_explosion">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_
submarine_Kursk_explosion</a>

Speeding Demon Speeding Demon

frickin' awesome.

a real head banger for sure. cythghnchy <- banging of head on keyboard. you're a good guitarist btw. keep on rockin! (insert smiley making rock horns here)

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

\m/(-.-)\m/ heres what you're lookin for dude hahaha! Thanks a lot dude, cheers!