Mario land, 8bit ish.. Mario land, 8bit ish..

cool.

I might use this myself in an upcoming game... keep on rocking.

Submarines Submarines

verily cool.

nice. btw, who's the kursk?

noodlz15 responds:

The Kursk was a Russian submarine that was lost in the Atlantic a few years ago; none of the crew was recovered and most were expected to have asphyxiated to death. That's why the song goes from dark minor chords to triumphant but saddening major; it represents the trapped men being found just a few hours too late.

<a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_submarine_Kursk_explosion">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_
submarine_Kursk_explosion</a>

Speeding Demon Speeding Demon

frickin' awesome.

a real head banger for sure. cythghnchy <- banging of head on keyboard. you're a good guitarist btw. keep on rockin! (insert smiley making rock horns here)

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

\m/(-.-)\m/ heres what you're lookin for dude hahaha! Thanks a lot dude, cheers!

My year Old Sis Messing wit FL My year Old Sis Messing wit FL

umm... interesting.

what does "fl" stand for?

ColbyArmstrong responds:

FrutiyLoops Studio

Mario 64 - Bomb Attack Mario 64 - Bomb Attack

very speedy.

reminds me of myself on a "game night" with a pile of cokes in the back, half of them already consumed, the others next.
anyway, pretty good, the ending is kind of... umm... how do I put it... not as good as the rest. plain and simple. - points for that. otherwise good! make more, just try to think of a different next time.

~Silence Remix~ ~Silence Remix~

sweet!

I've never heard the original, but now I want to, if it's half as good as this. not like "omg imagiveyouallmymunny$makemooore!!!" type good, but really cool. make more stuff.

DjEagle responds:

thanks man, ill always keep making more stuff

Choas Boss Choas Boss

no title, see the actual review

is this the boss music versus chaos in one of the sonic games? if so, great! awsome techno-whatever. but there's one problem: YOU SPELLED CHAOS WRONG!!!!
any flippin' way, good song.